Objectives and principles
Through its transparency and information policy ICT-TF aims to improve accountability and strengthen the exchange of knowledge and information. The policy is designed not only to provide the public with data and documents on ICT-TF work and results, but also to foster an intensive exchange of information with partners in project countries, clients and cooperation partners.
By communicating and publishing information ICT-TF also promotes the exchange of knowledge and experience with other developmental organizations, universities, research institutions, private sector and civil society organizations … etc.
Egypt ICT-TF promotes transparency and exchange by making a great deal of information available to the public. This includes:
- Important corporate documents (annual reports, financial statements, organization charts, conceptual and strategy papers)
- Sector-related information materials (brochures and films),
- Public relations products (annual report, and monthly newsletter).
- Project-specific documents and data (short project descriptions and evaluation reports),
- Announcements (job advertisements and invitations to Events and conferences)