Empowering Informal Education Providing Digital Stories
In a new form of community development in the educational field using ICT tools, Egypt ICT Trust Fund provided some of premium digital stories for preparatory stage and secondary stage of education students. This is within the framework of Integrated Technological Development project activities in Nubia.
This resulted from the constant cooperation between E-Learning Competence Center (ELCC) and Egypt ICT Trust fund. A number of specialized trainers affiliate to ELCC carried out several workshops in order to qualify teachers in Nubia on designing educational videos (educational digital stories). This is according to pedagogical and technical criteria. The workshop extended to include two phases; from 9th to 18th of November and from 6th to 10th of April 2015. Actually, 52 stories have been provided that benefited both teachers and students.
- Nadia from her Small World to Entrepreneurship Horizon
- Empowering Informal Education Providing Digital Stories
- The success story of Quran memorization contest
- Telemedicine helps in Ghada’s Condition Detection
- Telemedicine in Nubia
- مشروع التنمية المتكاملة بالنوبة يجهز معامل تكنولوجية جديدة في النوبة
- Sustainability and Continuity in the Integrated Technological Development Project in Nubia
- Khataby for Car Oils
- Al Harron Lights
- Ahmed Magdy Ali – young artist
- John Mounir Shaker-Eva Life Co.
- Meet Hijabek
- ICT It’s Never Too Late - Ragab El Assuity…..Bees Lover